For Players & Coaches:
- Remember that each player T-Shirt need to have the number on the back.
- Remember that the Soccer pitches will be both natural grass and astroturf, bring with you the right footwear (You can't use Metal/Aluminium Studs on astroturf Pitches).
- Remember that Flying changes are not allowed.
- Remember that Boys players can't play in Girls categories and Girls players can't play in Boys categories! We can't mix boys & girls player (Except for the Cat A & Cat B - the youngest category we have).
- Remember that if you use shuttle tournament bus, you'll have to share bus with other teams, respect the times schedule. The tournament shuttle bus is not a private bus at your complete disposal.
- Documents to bring: • Passport • Photocopies of your documents • Transportation tickets • Insurance card & phone numbers • Currency / Traveller’s Cheques • Credit or ATM cards and their 1-800 numbers • List of generic names for prescription drugs from your doctor • Replacement prescription of glasses or contact lenses
- Electricity in
what you will need:
a converter to reduce 220 volts to 110 volts (If your high wattage equipment doesn't have a dual voltage switch)
a plug adapter. Individual plug adapters, converters and kits are sold in
- Post Cards: mail rates are different in every country, but everywhere it is not expensive and costs about 1 euro per postcard. You usually buy stamps at the local tobacco shop or newsstand and they give you the rate. Once stamped post your postcards by a post office or leave them to your tour manager or by the reception desk of your hotel. Your families and friends will get your post within 10 working days.
- Average Temperatures in Italy (to pack appropriately)
From 20 ° to 30 ° C = From 60° to 90° F
REQUEST US OUR TRAVELLERS TIPS BOOK!!!!