Sunday, July 7th
- Arrival in Italy at ....... and depart to San Marino, the oldest Republic in the world, close to the Adriatic Riviera. Once there, transfer to the tournament headquarter for the check-in at the San Marino Cup 2013 where you will get all the information and documents to participate in the event. Final transfer to your selected hotel, check-in on your arrival, dinner and overnight.
Monday, July 8th
- After breakfast, today start the qualification games according to your games schedule. Leisure time during the day depending on your tournament schedule. Tonight Welcome Gala dinner for 2 coaches of each team . Dinner and overnight at your hotel for the team.
Tuesday, July 9th
- After breakfast, qualification games continue in the morning and / in the afternoon, depending on your tournament calendar. Early dinner at the hotel for all teams. Tonight: San Marino Cup ‘ PARTY. The San Marino Cup will give a nice welcome to all the participating teams and a funny party will be organized. At the end, return back to the hotel and overnight.
Wednesday, July 10th
- Today games will start in the afternoon: after breakfast all teams and parents will have time to enjoy the local attractions and spend some time at leisure: a visit to San Marino medieval town, relax at the beaches of the Adriatic Riviera, visit the Gradara Castle or enjoy a nice food and wine tasting in the countryside for the adults (optional activities and not included). At about 03.00 p.m. the qualification games will continue till 08.00 p.m. (tonight you might have to plan a late dinner). Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Thursday, July 11th
- After breakfast, during all the day last quarter finals and semi-final games for all categories according to your games schedule. Dinner and overnight at your hotel. Tonight at 09.30 p.m. the San Marino Cup tournament disco will open. It is reserved for all boys and girls attending the tournament in San Marino (special entry for owners of Super Card). Overnight at your hotel.
Friday, July 12th
breakfast, check-out hotel and final games per each category in the morning and
in the early afternoon. At the end of all finals, prize-giving ceremony with
medals for all players and trophies for winners of each category by the Olympic
Stadium in San Marino.
Saturday, July 13th
- Extra night and Teams departure