How to reach the San Marino Cup
Highway A14 – Rimini exit
Rimini railway station
- Rimini airport 5 kms Go to the website!
- Ancona airport 90 kms Go to the website!
- Bologna airport 100 kms Go to the website!
- Florence airport 220 kms Go to the website!
- Venice airport 260 kms Go to the website!
- Pescara airport 260 kms Go to the website!
- Treviso airport 280 kms Go to the website!
- Pisa airport 290 kms Go to the website!
- Milan Linate airport 320 kms Go to the website!
- Bergamo airport 350 kms Go to the website!
- Milan Malpensa airport 380 kms Go to the website!
- Rome airport 400 kms Go to the website!
The tournament organization will provide transfer from / to Railway stations as well international airports at a special price. Ask for our prices list.
How to move during the San Marino Cup
1st Option - Rent your private bus
Teams can rent their own private bus for all the week in relation to their group size. It is a private bus service. Extra cost will be charged if the services go through 12h per day or 250 kms per day. For more information and costs ask a quote through our contact form.
Pls. remember that the bus driver can drive a maximum of 8 hours per day and the bus is available for 12 hours per day in total. If you arrange an excursion that is not included in your itinerary and which involves parking and city entry fees, these fees need to be paid by the group.
If you book private bus we strongly suggest to book also private guide on the bus.
2nd Option - Tournament Shuttle bus
The tournament organization is able to provide the shuttle bus service. You’ll be able to reach the soccer fields and the events venues (opening ceremony, tournament disco and prize giving ceremony) at a very special price! Drivers / Busses can change every transfer. Please remember to take your bags when you get down the bus. The shuttle bus system only works as a transfer for the matches of your teams and tournament events, not for leisure or excursions or watch other teams you are not playing vs. For this services (Leisure and excursions) you must contact our transportation services.